Wednesday, July 3, 2019

New!!! Eros Offering: Soul as Wayshower: A Gathering of Community in Evolving Wyrush



We at Eros are so very excited to bring you Soul as Wayshower: A Gathering of Community in Evolving Wyrush .

…And Invite you into a new way of coming together as Soul in loving, heart based Community.

International Teleconference: Soul as Wayshower:  A Gathering of Community in Evolving Wyrush.  Open to All.  
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 – 5:30-7:30PM MT


Wyrush is a 5th Domain word that means in the presence of someone who has mastered Godhead divine truths from within and shares these truths to serve and uplift life by assisting others to know their truths.   This can be in any format, casual, teaching, private, public, .....  We are in new times, an evolving and expanding 5th domain world where those that are called can remember and Master their truths of love, compassion and joy that they are and that they brought to Earth to remember, share, and co-crate a new world of love, harmony, joy and peace from. 

These monthly gatherings are designed to assist you to remember and bring forward your Soul truths in heart based, loving community with others that share the same intention.  To remember and live from clear knowing of cosmic truths who we are, why we are on Earth now, and what is the Plan of Evolution for Earth is our divine birthright for these times, for now and is what brings the peace and freedom we know is ours to have.    There are no secrets in the cosmos, all of this is known within us and through inviting and allowing our Soul’s wisdom we allow this to come forward.  

The veils of the old 3rd domain dual world are gone.  In this, gently, lovingly, if we allow Soul to step forward we become in these human bodies the Masters we already are.  This is not just for a select few as in the past 20K years, it is for those that are called, for the many, for this time is for the many.   In this we evolve ourSelves, our lives, and together the world we inhabit.  This is Self Realization.

Deb Evans (Azura) will initiate this monthly gathering. Over the months to come others who have reached and integrated in the state of Poitė (5th domain word for one who has fused Soul in form, Self Realization)  and  integrated in Enlightenment will be co- facilitating this monthly seminar.  

The pointings of truths that each of us will share will be designed not for you to believe another _ / that time is past on Earth, rather to remember yourSelf fully in all of your powerful, co-creative love, compassion and joy.  




Each Teleconference will include:

  1. Teaching of Godhead Truth for 15 – 20 minutes
  2. Practice Related to the Teaching
  3. Stillness Practice in and as a Community – Deepening of Truths Within 
  4. Questions and Answers either about the Teaching or Other Topics
  5. Sharing of Truths Received by those Present who are called to do so
  6. Sacred and safe, loving community that shares intention to remember truth of love,                 compassion and joy of Soul

  
The Soul As Wayshower Teleconference will be offered twice a month on the 2nd and 3rd Wednesday during the Summer (these days may change going forward).  

Soul As Wayshower Teleconference ~ Public: 

Offered the 2nd Wednesday of the month,  starting July 10th and is open to the public, and for the summer will replace the Eros Monthly Gathering.  The Eros Monthly Gathering will continue later in 2019.

Soul As Wayshower Teleconference ~ Advanced: 

Offered the 3rd Wednesday of each month, starting July 17th and will replace the Masters’  Alliance for the summer and is designed for those that have taken the Eros Masters Course:  The Last Three Stages of Enlightenment.   The Eros Masters Alliance will begin 2019/2020 Session later this year or early 2020.

Come…. presence yourSelf, join with others as we walk each other home to our place of abiding truths that radiate and pulsate beingness from the peace, joy, fullness and unity that we and all life are.  Remember how in stillness we come forth in our fullness…..and from living from this state we create lives and a world that reflect this.

Attending

We welcome you…..You may attend the conference call or if your schedule or time zone does not permit this, you may listen to the recording of the gathering when it is convenient for you. All participants have access to the recording after the session for 60 days with unlimited access.  
  
You will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number prior to the conference.  A day or two after the conference call you will receive an email with both a dial-in number with unique access code and a SoundCloud internet link so you can listen to the recording of the session via telephone or online.

We must reserve a teleconference line for you so please respond to this email to register for this session. Standing reservations for ongoing monthly attendance are also available then you do not have to email us each month.  Just let us know to hold your place and cancel anytime. 

If you are new to our teleconference system you will be sent information about  Free Conference, our teleconference service as well as information on how to access the call.  This information will come from both FreeConference.com and erosdd@gmail, Dawn Woodring – we suggest you check in your spam folder if you have not received these emails. 

Registration and Questions:  Email us at erosdd@gmail.com or call Deb at 505-659-1107.  For those in other countries you can call via WhatsApp Deb at this number. 

Exchange:  $25 *  ~ to be paid prior to the Gathering
  • Credit Card via Paypal at www.eroscommunity.blogspot.com and use the Public or  Advanced Paypal Button Soul As Wayshower
  •  By cash (please don’t send through the mail)
  •  Check made to Eros Dei Dictum, we ask that the check be mailed prior to the teleconference. 
  •  Exchanges of the heart – prearranged with Deb Evans (Azura)
  •  Address for mailing check, money order       
          Eros Dei Dictum, PO Box 1395, Ridgway, CO  81432

 If you truly are restricted in currency do reach out to Deb (Azura) at the above information and let her know your circumstances. We want everyone who sincerely wants to to attend.

Gathering Offering amount applies whether participating on the call in person or participating in the Eros Gathering by only listening to the recording.
   
For international participants, we Welcome You!  Eros will be using a U.S. phone number for the teleconference.  If the call cost is prohibitive in the US or internationally you may want to consider Skype, other online calling options or a Nobel calling card (information for both is on the Internet). 

For those connecting internationally we can advise you how to participate via Skype and other ways. Skype offers unlimited calling plans to the U.S. for $2.99/month and we have found the clarity of the teleconference call on audio has been consistent and clear. 

Let us know how we can assist you. Any questions or comments about this teleconference do reach out to us, we welcome hearing from you:

Azura (Deb): erosdd@gmail.com or 1- 505-659-1107, (WhatsApp). She is out of the country now and can receive calls both ways

Eros Dei Dictum Office Number:  1-505-610-1946

For Eros administrative questions re: Free Conference and other matters reach out to Dawn Woodring also at erosdd@gmail.com or  1- 505-235-4523.

In deep abiding love and peace that always is ~

(Azura) Deb Evans











































57 comments:

  1. Anonymous05 July, 2019

    That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this
    one. A must read article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06 July, 2019

    It’s hard to find educated people about this subject, however, you seem like you
    know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06 July, 2019

    I blog often and I truly thank you for your content. This article
    has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers!
    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the top tab of this webpage. https://eroscommunity.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_13.html

      Delete
  6. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    Good article. I absolutely love this site. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    Good article. I definitely appreciate this site.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.
    I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed
    the usual information a person supply on your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to
    investigate cross-check new posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous07 July, 2019

    I couldn’t resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10 July, 2019

    I'm more than happy to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you
    for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!!
    I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at
    new things on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10 July, 2019

    Excellent web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like
    yours these days. I truly appreciate people like
    you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10 July, 2019

    Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this website needs a great deal more attention.
    I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11 July, 2019

    Great post. I will be dealing with a few of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12 July, 2019

    The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it won't disappoint me just as much as
    this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read,
    but I truly believed you'd have something interesting to
    talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could possibly fix if you weren't too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12 July, 2019

    I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
    I am going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12 July, 2019

    Great post. I am experiencing a few of these issues
    as well..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12 July, 2019

    Hi! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post.
    I will be returning to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous12 July, 2019

    I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new stuff
    you post…

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous15 July, 2019

    You are so cool! I don't think I've read a single
    thing like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with some original thoughts on this
    subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed
    on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous16 July, 2019

    A fascinating discussion is worth comment.
    I believe that you need to write more about this subject matter,
    it may not be a taboo matter but usually people don't talk about these subjects.
    To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous16 July, 2019

    Nice post. I learn something totally new and
    challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be useful to read content from other authors and use something from their web sites.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous16 July, 2019

    Hi! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you've got right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous20 July, 2019

    I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous20 July, 2019

    I blog often and I really thank you for your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and
    keep checking for new information about once per week.

    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous20 July, 2019

    A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I think
    that you should publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't talk
    about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous20 July, 2019

    This site certainly has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn’t know
    who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous21 July, 2019

    That is a very good tip particularly to those fresh
    to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous21 July, 2019

    bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous22 July, 2019

    I used to be able to find good advice from your content.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous23 July, 2019

    Hi there! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here
    on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous23 July, 2019

    This is a topic that's close to my heart...

    Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous23 July, 2019

    I really like reading through a post that can make men and
    women think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous23 July, 2019

    Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this
    article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and fantastic design and style.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Excellent website. A lot of useful info here.
    I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well
    as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme
    or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a
    great blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google
    at the same time as searching for a related matter, your website got here up, it looks great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply was alert to your weblog thru Google, and located
    that it's truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels.
    I'll be grateful in the event you continue this in future.
    A lot of other folks will likely be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I enjoy reading through an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great post however I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate
    a little bit further. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What's up to every one, the contents present at this web site are actually
    amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes which will make the biggest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this site is actually fastidious and the people are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here on this website. We offer teleconferences...you can reach out to me Azura (Deb) erosdd@gmail.com, I welcome hearing from you. Book One - The Human Experience is Authored by Eros Co-Founders, Dr. Cherie Skinner and Rev. Lea Greer and can be found on Amazon as an Ebook https://eroscommunity.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-one-human-experience.html. We will be releasing a second book on Earth's Evolution ~ Awakening next year.

      Delete
  46. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post. It
    was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  47. In fact no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they will
    assist, so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I really like looking through an article that will make
    men and women think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a
    little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your
    articles. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot
    of people are hunting around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I got this web page from my pal who shared with me regarding this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative posts here.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks to my father who stated to me regarding this webpage, this web site is in fact
    remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site
    and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I achievement you
    get admission to constantly rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact pleassant to read all at alone place.

    ReplyDelete

Eros encourages your participation in our community. Your post will be placed on our blog after it has been reviewed. We hold the highest standards in love and kindness to all life. Thank you very much for your participation.